The PLACE for born CYBER MASTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The PLACE for born CYBER MASTERS

A special forum site made for those who were born with computer talents and skills.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  

To whom it may concern:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Napoleon
Superman
Napoleon

CM Cash : 61235

To whom it may concern: Empty
PostSubject: To whom it may concern:   To whom it may concern: I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:08 am

I cannot say that this forum is at near end, it was just beginning, not that older than other forum, so don't put too much expectation about the fast prosperity of this forum. I can't blame some members who gradually becoming inactive participating here, if the Admin herself is quitely busy, so as the members. What is required to each member if they can, give yourself even a very brief time peeping through here and at least make a goal to post a single post in each topic so the other have something to reply of. I encouraging all the members to give time here and to post topic so as it will not be vacant in all time. Don't neglect this forum, you shouldn't have signed-up if you would not have been active. Even the Admin, how busy she might be, it is nevertheless her indispensable obligation to occasionaly monitor the current happenings within the forum and to lay some more rules and restrictions to maintain the stability of this forum. Hope all who may read this has their immediate and expected response. Save the forum, its just being neglected, be ACTIVE and be a CONCERN MEMBER. We can still raise it up, all we need is your full COOPERATION. Thanks a lot!

Truely Yours:
-NAPOLEON.
Back to top Go down

To whom it may concern:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The PLACE for born CYBER MASTERS  :: News, Events and Announcements :: Forum Updates-
Jump to: